any Lecom postbacs looking for a roommate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lg2005

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-
I am currently a 3rd year Lecom student in need of a non-smoking female roommate as of early September. I am 26 years old, originally from Long Island, and pretty easygoing. I am clean, but not a neatfreak. I live in a 2- bedroom townhouse in a nice complex about 3 minutes from Lecom. Apartment includes:washer/dryer, 1 1/2 bath, 1 car garage, small deck off living room(with lots of sun!), dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave. The complex also has a pool, clubhouse and basketball courts - very family oriented. The rent is 305/person not including electricity/cable/phone/gas. I will be away traveling for rotations for a 3 month period and then a 6 week rotation at a different time. Please reply if you are interested or have any questions. I am looking for someone who has a relaxed personality. And also, the real estate company does not allow any animals.
LG
I can send pictures of the apartment by request.

Members don't see this ad.

Will you be okay with having a male roommate?

Sorry.Only looking for female roommate. But my boyfriend is looking for a male roommate. Reply if you are at all interested. Good luck.