Any love from Temple for PA residents?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nishakg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who has applied to Temple this year and is a resident of PA gotten an interview? I just spoke with an admission's office staff and she said that they are still going through the files and are now just getting to the PA/MD/DE/NJ applicants...I can't imagine that NO ONE from those states has gotten an interview at Temple yet but I was just wondering if they really just do it in batches. If anyone has insight into this, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a PA resident and have not heard anything from Temple. I have been pretty upset by this, I was hoping to hear from my state schools! However, I do know several people from NJ/NY who have received interviews from Temple, so I am not so sure what to make of it.

My co-worker (who is a PA resident) has already been accepted to Temple...Waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in Nov.

Members don't see this ad :)
I searched mdapplicants for interviews at Temple this year and 15/51 were for PA/MD/NJ/DE residents. Only a couple of these 15 had particularly exceptional stats or were URMs, and many of them were invites from back in October. So I don't understand why they told you they were just now getting to those states. I, too, am a PA resident and am pretty upset about not hearing anything. My application was complete back in early August.

I agree...it is very disappointing to not have heard from them yet. However, I feel that since this woman said that they would be getting to the mid-atlantic state applicants soon, there is still hope that we may get some invites soon! I know a friend who is a second-year there and interviewed in either late March or April.

I just heard from Temple yesterday. They basically send an email that says check your status at the Temple Med Application Portal. Why not just include the congrats in the email?

I'm from PA and got a very early interview offer from them...I was originally going to be interviewing back in early September before I cancelled my interview.

Has anyone who has applied to Temple this year and is a resident of PA gotten an interview? I just spoke with an admission's office staff and she said that they are still going through the files and are now just getting to the PA/MD/DE/NJ applicants...I can't imagine that NO ONE from those states has gotten an interview at Temple yet but I was just wondering if they really just do it in batches. If anyone has insight into this, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

pa resident, interviewed 1/16, accepted 1/26

Atleast its a relief to know that they're still interviewing :oops: PA resident without an interview myself