guitarguy

15+ Year Member
May 24, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I had trouble at first with the Rush application too. Choose the FreeText tool. Then drag the cursor on the actual application to form a box in the region where you want to add the text. Then type your text. Choose the hand tool and right-click the text area to bring up properties. Make sure the thickness is at 0 pt, the fill color is white, and the border color is black. With the hand tool you can click and drag the region around, or resize the box.

hope this helps.

About the Ads

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2002
Travelling via handbasket
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by Samoa
I didn't have a problem with SLU's secondary, but I couldn't save it, so I printed an extra copy for myself once I was done.

Same here-- no problem with the PDF. But I did notice that the SLU typo was on the PDF, Word, and paper copy that I got from them. I know this isn't a big deal (it says "have you appled to SLU previously"), but it's just really funny to me.

gotta find the humor in the land of applications.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads