Any luck editing SLU & Rush PDF secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I can't seem to edit SLU & Rush's PDF secondaries even with the full version of Adobe Acrobat 5.0. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratroper

Members don't see this ad.

there is a tool to edit the size of fields and add text etc... this should work

I had trouble at first with the Rush application too. Choose the FreeText tool. Then drag the cursor on the actual application to form a box in the region where you want to add the text. Then type your text. Choose the hand tool and right-click the text area to bring up properties. Make sure the thickness is at 0 pt, the fill color is white, and the border color is black. With the hand tool you can click and drag the region around, or resize the box.

hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Samoa
I didn't have a problem with SLU's secondary, but I couldn't save it, so I printed an extra copy for myself once I was done.

Same here-- no problem with the PDF. But I did notice that the SLU typo was on the PDF, Word, and paper copy that I got from them. I know this isn't a big deal (it says "have you appled to SLU previously"), but it's just really funny to me.

gotta find the humor in the land of applications.

did slu have to contact u before u filled it out?

Thanks for the replies!

UCLA Paratrooper