Any master degree for one semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gegogi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's a bit weird to be told like that. The thing is that I got a phone call from one dental school saying that they only accept applicants who have any degree in US or Canada. They asked me to find any master or second degree program to accomplish by this summer.

What the...? :p

I have B.S in another country and am taking some prereqs in US, but not pursuing any degree.

Do you know any program who give master or any degree in one semester incuding summer? I don't believe so, but there is no option for me to find anything if they want. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure most masters take 1-2years. There are some 1year masters programs at umdnj, boston university, tufts, barry...etcs with hard science classes. You could also look into getting an MPH (many schools offer 1yr programs)

We should compile a list of 1yr MPH programs :)

Members don't see this ad :)
a list is already complied.....check out the post-bacc forums on SDN for grad school and postbacc info.

Tulane has a one semester certificate program for students who were waitlisted from med school and if they pass the program then they get into Tulane med the following year, but other than that I have not heard of anything else but it may be out there if you look and ask hard enough.