Any Med Students that went to USF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaybeMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I understand that this Forum is intended for Med Students, but I am posting here because I am trying to find Med Students that went to the University of San Francisco. I am going to be a freshman there in the fall, and I was hoping to contact a Med Student that went there so I could try to pick their brains concerning pre-med stuff. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

For your reference, USF is the University of South Florida. UCSF is the University of California-San Francisco, which is where you are going.

USF is also the University of San Francisco.
UCSF is only grad -- she/he doesn't go there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, sorry about that. I thought she wanted to talk to students that went to UCSF undergrad and then to its medical school. I didn't even know that UCSF was only for grads. Well, you learn something knew everyday.:)

Yeah, I meant the University of San Francisco. Unfortunatly, there hasn't been anyone responding yet. Not really a good sign for me i guess.

Maybe try changing the subject of your thread? Most people probably think this has to do with Florida, in which case you won't get a lot of USF graduates looking at it. Your school might be able to hook you up with recent grads who went on to med school too. Talk to your advisor.