Any Med Students that went to USF?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by MaybeMD, Aug 5, 2002.

1. MaybeMD

MaybeMD Senior Member

I understand that this Forum is intended for Med Students, but I am posting here because I am trying to find Med Students that went to the University of San Francisco. I am going to be a freshman there in the fall, and I was hoping to contact a Med Student that went there so I could try to pick their brains concerning pre-med stuff. :cool:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CANES2006

CANES2006 Miami chica

Attending Physician
    For your reference, USF is the University of South Florida. UCSF is the University of California-San Francisco, which is where you are going.

4. lola

lola Bovine Member

USF is also the University of San Francisco.
    UCSF is only grad -- she/he doesn't go there.

5. CANES2006

CANES2006 Miami chica

Attending Physician
    Ah, sorry about that. I thought she wanted to talk to students that went to UCSF undergrad and then to its medical school. I didn't even know that UCSF was only for grads. Well, you learn something knew everyday.:)

6. MaybeMD

MaybeMD Senior Member

Yeah, I meant the University of San Francisco. Unfortunatly, there hasn't been anyone responding yet. Not really a good sign for me i guess.

7. Wednesday

Wednesday Senior Member

Attending Physician
    Maybe try changing the subject of your thread? Most people probably think this has to do with Florida, in which case you won't get a lot of USF graduates looking at it. Your school might be able to hook you up with recent grads who went on to med school too. Talk to your advisor.