Any Medstudents w/ long commutes?

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
  1. Attending Physician
    I have a classmate with a 45 min + drive each way. Most of the time it appears to work okay for here, even though she loses a lot of time. Around exams, though, she's stays with a classmate who lives much closer.

Riding buses & trains would at least mean that you don't have to lose that time every day.

About the Ads

omarsaleh66

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 10, 2003
    temecula ca
    1. Attending Physician
      U can tape ur lectures in class and put them on ur mp3 player and listen to lectures; that way on ur commute u can study and get alot done so u dont have to study as much when ur at home.

I dotn commute but I have lectures on audio and i listen to lectures while I do cardio, so i dont feel guilty when i work out alot and its during exams. Personally nothing beats getting ripped and getting ur learn on!

holla

Omar

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.