ishii123

10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Did any military doctors (Army, Navy, Air Force) match for a civilian residency?
If "yes", what Residency did you match in (eg. Radiology, Peds, etc)?
And was it a military Deferment, FTOS, or you are finishing up your Active Duty commitment and transitioning to Civilian life?

Inquiring Minds want to know :luck:

MTGas2B

Cloudy and 50
15+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2004
upper left
Status
Attending Physician
ishii123 said:
Did any military doctors (Army, Navy, Air Force) match for a civilian residency?
If "yes", what Residency did you match in (eg. Radiology, Peds, etc)?
And was it a military Deferment, FTOS, or you are finishing up your Active Duty commitment and transitioning to Civilian life?

Inquiring Minds want to know :luck:
I'm a Navy HPSP student, accepted for a full deferment in Anesthesiology. I found out Monday that I matched, I find out tomorrow where I matched. Four years of civilian residency then back to the fleet to put in my time.

stop_lossed_doc

10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2005
Status
Hubby is army flight doc. He matched radiology for june 2006. we will be getting out as soon as he returns from iraq deployment and stop loss is lifted. Original ETS was June 2005. Bitterness is my middle name.

bobbyseal

Boat boy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
stop_lossed_doc said:
Hubby is army flight doc. He matched radiology for june 2006. we will be getting out as soon as he returns from iraq deployment and stop loss is lifted. Original ETS was June 2005. Bitterness is my middle name.
NADDS here for surgical subspecialty.