Any more interview offers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drlee

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard a peep from programs this month so far. Anybody else?

Members don't see this ad.

St. Elizabeth's in Boston just emailed a few days ago, other than that nill. I called a few top programs that didn't give me interviews and was told by each that they were done granting interviews.

This month I did hear from University of Arizona, University of Minnesota and Mayo Rochester. A few days after I purchased my plane ticket for University of Minnesota I received a letter from them stating there were on probation:eek: ! Besides that it has been very quite, not even rejections. I figure if I have not heard they are pretty much rejections!

Members don't see this ad :)
The last one I heard from was Cleveland Metro early this month. No word from the rest that I havent heard a thing from and I'm not expecting to hear

A friend of mine who matched in anesthesia last year told me to expect to hear from some programs in january. many applicants start cancelling their invites due to interview burnout and fatigue. he received 3 invites total in january. so i expect to hear from the remaining 23 i'm waiting to hear from. good luck 2nd year and chillio!!