• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

any more interviews for NJMS or RWJ?

jerseygirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2001
NJ
    Has anyone received any recent interview invites from either of the NJ schools -- NJ Med or RWJ? I'm still waiting, hopefully not in vain, to hear from them.... I called the admissions offices about a month ago and was told my file was still "under review."

I read on a different posting that NJMS has already potentially filled their class... Should I keep praying for a miracle interview invite, or am I in denial?

BOBODR

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Nov 6, 2004
    winston salem, carolina
      jerseygirl said:
      Has anyone received any recent interview invites from either of the NJ schools -- NJ Med or RWJ? I'm still waiting, hopefully not in vain, to hear from them.... I called the admissions offices about a month ago and was told my file was still "under review."

I read on a different posting that NJMS has already potentially filled their class... Should I keep praying for a miracle interview invite, or am I in denial?

Hey I technically just got an interview for February 8th at NJMS. They said they emailed me Jan 3 and I never responsed but they used the wrong email. So they are still interviewing but its for wait list I believe. As For RWJ they are being shady this year. They have said they are going to interview me since November and I still have not gotten anything. I have to believe there is still hope at Robert Wood. Good luck

About the Ads

dbpatto

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 14, 2004
      NJ
        jerseygirl said:

I recieved an invite to RWJ about 10 days ago. The actual interview isn't scheduled until the 15th of Feb. though.

njms groupie

10+ Year Member
        Feb 2, 2005
          BOBODR said:
          Hey I technically just got an interview for February 8th at NJMS. They said they emailed me Jan 3 and I never responsed but they used the wrong email. So they are still interviewing but its for wait list I believe. As For RWJ they are being shady this year. They have said they are going to interview me since November and I still have not gotten anything. I have to believe there is still hope at Robert Wood. Good luck

How did you find out that you were interviewing for the waitlist for njms?

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.