sweet2th

ready to roll
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2005
155
1
PA
Status
For any current or alum students of Muhlenberg College....how did you convert the class credits???? Every class of mine is worth 1 unit, which is how I entered it, but should I be converting them to be 4???? HELP!!
 

DrKitty

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2005
607
2
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
sweet2th said:
For any current or alum students of Muhlenberg College....how did you convert the class credits???? Every class of mine is worth 1 unit, which is how I entered it, but should I be converting them to be 4???? HELP!!

Hi there,

I graduated from Muhlenberg in 2002 and am starting med school in a month. 1 unit at Muhlenberg is equivalent to 4 credits on AMCAS. Good luck :)
 
OP
sweet2th

sweet2th

ready to roll
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2005
155
1
PA
Status
DrKitty said:
Hi there,

I graduated from Muhlenberg in 2002 and am starting med school in a month. 1 unit at Muhlenberg is equivalent to 4 credits on AMCAS. Good luck :)

ok groovy! I'm an '03 alum myself. So I should correct all of those entries. Ick. If I was in another program that has a system of 1-4 credits/class, I should keep those, AS IS?
 

DrKitty

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2005
607
2
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
sweet2th said:
ok groovy! I'm an '03 alum myself. So I should correct all of those entries. Ick. If I was in another program that has a system of 1-4 credits/class, I should keep those, AS IS?

I would think so, although I am not sure. It is safer to double check with the pre-med advisor.
 
OP
sweet2th

sweet2th

ready to roll
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2005
155
1
PA
Status
DrKitty said:
I would think so, although I am not sure. It is safer to double check with the pre-med advisor.
yeah i didn't really get a straight answer so i'm now hunting around for one! were you a bio major?
 

DrKitty

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2005
607
2
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
sweet2th said:
yeah i didn't really get a straight answer so i'm now hunting around for one! were you a bio major?

I sent you a private message