any muhlenberg college folks out there? help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweet2th

ready to roll
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For any current or alum students of Muhlenberg College....how did you convert the class credits???? Every class of mine is worth 1 unit, which is how I entered it, but should I be converting them to be 4???? HELP!!

Members don't see this ad.

sweet2th said:
For any current or alum students of Muhlenberg College....how did you convert the class credits???? Every class of mine is worth 1 unit, which is how I entered it, but should I be converting them to be 4???? HELP!!

Hi there,

I graduated from Muhlenberg in 2002 and am starting med school in a month. 1 unit at Muhlenberg is equivalent to 4 credits on AMCAS. Good luck :)

DrKitty said:
Hi there,

I graduated from Muhlenberg in 2002 and am starting med school in a month. 1 unit at Muhlenberg is equivalent to 4 credits on AMCAS. Good luck :)

ok groovy! I'm an '03 alum myself. So I should correct all of those entries. Ick. If I was in another program that has a system of 1-4 credits/class, I should keep those, AS IS?

Members don't see this ad :)
sweet2th said:
ok groovy! I'm an '03 alum myself. So I should correct all of those entries. Ick. If I was in another program that has a system of 1-4 credits/class, I should keep those, AS IS?

I would think so, although I am not sure. It is safer to double check with the pre-med advisor.

DrKitty said:
I would think so, although I am not sure. It is safer to double check with the pre-med advisor.

yeah i didn't really get a straight answer so i'm now hunting around for one! were you a bio major?

sweet2th said:
yeah i didn't really get a straight answer so i'm now hunting around for one! were you a bio major?

I sent you a private message