Any News about Ohio State's Deffered List?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by centura57, Jun 5, 2008.

1. centura57

Has anyone heard anything about Ohio State's deffered list and if they have taken anyone off of it.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lmno

lmno New Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm not going to claim I know much or anything about the deferral list other than I was accepted off it last Wednesday (by phone call). I went into the admissions office the next morning and the women I spoke with mentioned I was one of the first to come off it. However I believe they re-reviewed everyone who was deferred at the weekly adcom meetings. I interviewed really late and was immediately deferred...

I know that's not much information, but I hope it helps. I would say emailing your questions wouldn't hurt.

Best of luck to you :luck:

4. med2012

Resident [Any Field]
    did you send in a loi? I interviewed in early march and was also deferred...i really like this school, i hope i get in!

5. lmno

lmno New Member

Pre-Medical

I got an interview really late (after sending three emails regarding my interest), and then my boss wrote me a really positive letter right after my interview which I'm suspecting must have helped since he's an M.D./Ph.D.

I hope waitlists keep moving because if I got in I'm sure you all can too! :luck: