Any news about USN's school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blarelli

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since USN announced they were opening a dental school in South Jordan, I haven't heard much. Only news I've found is they've named a dean. I can't find any application requirements, they aren't in the ADEA official guide, and I can't even find out if they are going to be opening their doors on time for 2011. Does anybody have any news?

Members don't see this ad.

Since USN announced they were opening a dental school in South Jordan, I haven't heard much. Only news I've found is they've named a dean. I can't find any application requirements, they aren't in the ADEA official guide, and I can't even find out if they are going to be opening their doors on time for 2011. Does anybody have any news?

If you don't have admissions information by now, I doubt it would be ready in time for when the next cycle opens. You can try calling and asking?

check the ADA website to see when they'll be visiting for their "initial accreditation" visit. If it's soon then it will likely open in 2011. For example, MWU Dental in IL had their visit this week and are starting Fall 2011.