Any news for Jefferson Jan Interviewees?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artifex18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all - was wondering if anyone who interviewed at Jefferson in January has received any news about their applications yet... When I interviewed, I know they mentioned we could hear back as early as ~1wk & 1/2 later. Just curious if anyone has heard anything. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I hope your news is good.. and quick..... I interview Feb 20th what did you think of the school? If acp. will you go there? I know time is running out for interviews. They said 1 to 2 weeks On other post it they sad 8 to 12 weeks which is terrible!!!!! but maybe as time is getting close they are quicker.. your odds are good.. they only interview about 800 for a class of 255. they normally take dbl to fill the spots... so you odds are about 1 to 1.5 better that 50/50 good luck maybe I will see you next year....

If you check last year's threads about Jeff interviews, it seems like 1-2 weeks for a typical turnaround. Like other interviews, its longer if the interviewer doesnt report back to committee as quickly. I'm interviewing Jan 23rd so I hope we'll be seeing each other.