• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

J

jackbauer!

interviewed at maryland on Jan 24th and NYU on Feb 2nd. No news yet....

Anybody receive anything from these schools recently? rejection, waitlist, acceptance??

i'm really starting to get anxious :scared:

jb!:)

GRAD

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just sent in my deposit to MD last week, so im sure they are going to be sending out more acceptances soon. dont worry, and dont be afraid to call the schools and ask when acceptances will be sent out

t man

Epoxi-Lips
10+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
good luck, jb! ...and remember. harness good, block out bad.

[YOUTUBE]oCMOndL_Fjc[/YOUTUBE]

About the Ads
J

jackbauer!

I just sent in my deposit to MD last week, so im sure they are going to be sending out more acceptances soon. dont worry, and dont be afraid to call the schools and ask when acceptances will be sent out

hey grad.....so you decided on maryland?

usually when i call a school i get some cranky secretary that gives out no info. whatsoever on the status of my app. and/or when i will hear something. should i ask for an admissions officer or dean?

jb!:)

GRAD

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
so far, yes I think MD is for me, but I am still waiting for UCSF. I loved that place, and I would just die of happiness if I got in. I think they're sending out letters this week... so im praying. but I really liked MD too. it was such a nice school. its so hard to choose! Good luck!!

straightchillin

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey jb...I interviewed @ NYU with you on 2\2...I think I remember you (teacher from FL who interviewed @ MD and UF)...I was the kid who goes to UMD undergrad...I heard back from NYU a few days ago and got accepted. Hang in there...I'm sure if they weren't considering your application they would have told you flat out by now.

J

jackbauer!

hey jb...I interviewed @ NYU with you on 2\2...I think I remember you (teacher from FL who interviewed @ MD and UF)...I was the kid who goes to UMD undergrad...I heard back from NYU a few days ago and got accepted. Hang in there...I'm sure if they weren't considering your application they would have told you flat out by now.

thanks bud....yea that was me. i'm trying to figure out who you were (my memory sucks).

are you going to attend NYU?

congrats, jb!:)

straightchillin

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm still waiting on hearing back from UMDNJ which is my #1 choice...if I don't hear from then soon though, then I'll be sending my deposit into NYU...and if I don't get in there, then I'll def be going to NYU.

J

jackbauer!

I'm still waiting on hearing back from UMDNJ which is my #1 choice...if I don't hear from then soon though, then I'll be sending my deposit into NYU...and if I don't get in there, then I'll def be going to NYU.

i remember you now...don't you have the g/f that got into UMDNJ or something like that??

did you ever hear from UMD??? man, this process is a crapshoot!! jb!:)

rals

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

hey when d'you interview at UMDNJ? good luck!

straightchillin

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yea...thats me....nah I still haven't heard anything from UMD, but I really would rather be in the NY\NJ area anyway. I interviewed @ UMDNJ on 1/19

mymouthsmells

Old Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
jb, hang in there. they may be slow in getting to you as they've had to send out application packages to people accepted in the first round. Best to you.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.