Any news from OHSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Furious A said:
Did #62 accept it?

# 62 accepted his spot. Goodluck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

pretty sure 67 and 68 will accept when the list gets that far...

Blankyblank said:
pretty sure 67 and 68 will accept when the list gets that far...

what is the list at now?

Members don't see this ad :)
jillibean said:
what is the list at now?
as of July 3rd they're through 63...probably further tomorrow!

I just found out today that I got a Jeannette Mowery Scholarship from OSAC, but since I didn't get into OHSU, does anyone know if I can defer this in case I get in next year?

I don't see any specific info on their website.

hey everyone,

I have been eyeballing the waitlist and this sudden slowing of movement has made me just a little nervous. Just wanted to know if anyone has heard of people not showing up at Orientation week? I thought I heard that 5 or 10 people sometimes do not show up. Hope the summer is going well for everyone.

MDB0073 said:
hey everyone,

I have been eyeballing the waitlist and this sudden slowing of movement has made me just a little nervous. Just wanted to know if anyone has heard of people not showing up at Orientation week? I thought I heard that 5 or 10 people sometimes do not show up. Hope the summer is going well for everyone.

I am pretty sure that they told us at interviews that the list jumped almost 20 spots the week before orientation last year. (from the 70's to 96).

mobiusbaldwin said:
I am pretty sure that they told us at interviews that the list jumped almost 20 spots the week before orientation last year. (from the 70's to 96).

Yep, I know #96 from last year and he was shocked to get in the last week before orientation. More and more people will drop off the list as other schools start. :luck:

thanks for the confirmation about orientation.

another question. I am alternate #67, do you guys think that it would be to risky to put money down on a place in portland at this point?

MDB0073 said:
thanks for the confirmation about orientation.

another question. I am alternate #67, do you guys think that it would be to risky to put money down on a place in portland at this point?

I am sure you know already, but the list is up to #69!!! So that means you are in! :)

jillibean said:
I am sure you know already, but the list is up to #69!!! So that means you are in! :)

Thanks. Hope to see you there.

the alternative list goes up to #83 already, good luck to all of you still waiting. I hope my best friend got in.

aspiringdoctor said:
the alternative list goes up to #83 already, good luck to all of you still waiting. I hope my best friend got in.
Alternate list is now up to 90!!

98 now, that's crazy that only 10 people were originally accepted and most of them are alternates!