Any news from PCO this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tbiv81

Go Gators!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get any news from PCO this week? I heard they meet on Wednesday. Waiting, impatiently........

Members don't see this ad.

i called two days ago and they told me 30 seats left

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get any news from PCO this week? I heard they meet on Wednesday. Waiting, impatiently........

Last I heard, they are meeting today, Friday!
Good luck to us all who are still waiting!!!

The conference room looked empty today...meeting, what meeting? Kidding...:p

I called PCO today to find out my application status. I was rejected and PCO was my top school, and my last hope. Oh well there's always next year.:mad:

What were your stats like..if u dont mind answering..

I interviewed at PCO today. Their class is full with 2 people on standby. That means they are accepted but are waiting for the people who took seats to give them up.

What were your stats like..if u dont mind answering..

3.35 gpa
320 overall OAT
330 science OAT
I've been working with an Optometrist since August 2007.
I did have a rough freshman year and winded up transferring twice before attending my final college.
I scored very high on Orgo, bio, and quant. I didn't do too well on reading comp and physics though.

how late in the cycle did you apply?

Yea, i think he/she applied late. A 3.35 is competitive enough to get you into 80% of the schools, assuming you apply early enough and meet OAT requirements.

I finished my application in February. One of the women who interviewed with me was accepted though and she was a reapplicant. I thought that my scores were competitive...taking a year off might not be the worst thing after all.