Any news from these schools...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lake04

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all:

What's the deal with NYU, BU, Tufts, and USC???
Have they filled up their classes yet? If not how many spots are left and how late do they interview? If memory serves, their application deadlines are March 1st; will acceptances be coming sometime soon after that date?

Thanx in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

lake04 said:
Hey all:

Have they filled up their classes yet? If not how many spots are left and how late do they interview? If memory serves, their application deadlines are March 1st; will acceptances be coming sometime soon after that date?

does anybody have any specifics on BU.

HD

hockeydentist said:
does anybody have any specifics on BU.

HD

i recently sent BU an email asking my status and all they wrote me was to check infosource.

Members don't see this ad :)
lake04 said:
Hey all:

I interviewed about a week and a half ago at tufts and at that time there were 135/150 seats filled, so I don't suppose they're going to be interviewing for too long. I interviewed at BU in the first week of february and while there were no specifics about how many spots were left, someone I spoke to from admissions said there weren't too many. However, I know they tend to stretch out the whole process, and I know of people with interviews in late march. Hope this helps.. good luck! :D

impuny said:
I interviewed about a week and a half ago at tufts and at that time there were 135/150 seats filled, so I don't suppose they're going to be interviewing for too long. I interviewed at BU in the first week of february and while there were no specifics about how many spots were left, someone I spoke to from admissions said there weren't too many. However, I know they tend to stretch out the whole process, and I know of people with interviews in late march. Hope this helps.. good luck! :D

So if Tufts and BU are basically full, will they be conducting interviews for the alternate/waitlist at this point? And, is there any information pertaining to NYU or USC with respect to their current application stage (general interviews, alternate spots-and what are the waitlist policies)?

Thanks ya'll :)