lake04

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2004
Status
Hey all:

What's the deal with NYU, BU, Tufts, and USC???
Have they filled up their classes yet? If not how many spots are left and how late do they interview? If memory serves, their application deadlines are March 1st; will acceptances be coming sometime soon after that date?

Thanx in advance! :)

hockeydentist

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2002
The eye of the storm
Visit site
Status
lake04 said:
Hey all:

Have they filled up their classes yet? If not how many spots are left and how late do they interview? If memory serves, their application deadlines are March 1st; will acceptances be coming sometime soon after that date?

does anybody have any specifics on BU.

HD

impuny

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2004
Status
lake04 said:
Hey all:

I interviewed about a week and a half ago at tufts and at that time there were 135/150 seats filled, so I don't suppose they're going to be interviewing for too long. I interviewed at BU in the first week of february and while there were no specifics about how many spots were left, someone I spoke to from admissions said there weren't too many. However, I know they tend to stretch out the whole process, and I know of people with interviews in late march. Hope this helps.. good luck! :D

OP
L

lake04

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2004
Status
impuny said:
I interviewed about a week and a half ago at tufts and at that time there were 135/150 seats filled, so I don't suppose they're going to be interviewing for too long. I interviewed at BU in the first week of february and while there were no specifics about how many spots were left, someone I spoke to from admissions said there weren't too many. However, I know they tend to stretch out the whole process, and I know of people with interviews in late march. Hope this helps.. good luck! :D
So if Tufts and BU are basically full, will they be conducting interviews for the alternate/waitlist at this point? And, is there any information pertaining to NYU or USC with respect to their current application stage (general interviews, alternate spots-and what are the waitlist policies)?

Thanks ya'll :)