1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Any news from UCONN?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by crimson, Nov 23, 2002.

1. crimson

crimson What up Smokey!
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed at UCONN on 11/15. Anyone else hear about acceptence/rejection from them yet? Or is it goig to be a long wait? :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Well, it is going to be another week at least. After that, it's open season!

4. AcidETCH

AcidETCH UPENN SDM '07
    7+ Year Member

Hrm, that's interesting because I was told by the admissions director that acceptances would be given out on Dec. 2. Now, there's got to be something going on here. If this is true, then I'm seriously disappointed in the integrity of what was told about acceptances from the school. I sure hope this hasn't happened with other schools. Where I come from, when someone says something, they mean it.

+pissed+
    AE

5. kaelkastro

kaelkastro Member
    7+ Year Member

Calm Down! if you read the site properly, it says that a limited number of connecticut students are given acceptances early. Get the facts straights !

http://sdm.uchc.edu/predoctoral/index.shtml

"Offers are made to applicants with the highest priority scores consistent with AADSAS notification-date guidelines. Connecticut residents reviewed prior to December 1 may qualify for early acceptance. Preference is given to Connecticut residents and New England residents during the admissions review. Applicants not receiving initial acceptances are placed on a wait list and ranked according to their priority scores."

6. AcidETCH

AcidETCH UPENN SDM '07
    7+ Year Member

Sorry, no one told me you were from Connecticut. ;)
    Congratulations! Maybe, we'll end up being classmates.

Best of luck,
    AE