1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Any news from UCSF?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Rhiana, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Rhiana

Rhiana Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was just wondering if any people from the group waiting to hear from UCSF has actually heard anything yet. I figure that this month will be it for me and for most of us and I'm eager for any info.
    Luv ya, and good luck

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Cdc28p

Cdc28p Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

When did you interview? I was there late Feb and haven't heard anything yet.

4. ChadS

ChadS Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cdc28p:
    <strong>When did you interview? I was there late Feb and haven't heard anything yet.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was also there late February. I suspect we'll be hearing some time this month.

5. souljah1

souljah1 Attending
    10+ Year Member

Interviewed 01/30 and haven't heard. I'm at 9 weeks right now. They say that is normal but it feels too long if you ask me.

They usually send out waitlisted and rejections at the beginning of the month and acceptances midway through. I should hear from them either way at some point during this month. I just hope it is towards the end!

6. Rhiana

Rhiana Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed mid-Feb. I'm hoping to hear from them soon because I have two other interviews scheduled and I really don't want to go. It would be so wonderful to be done with this whole process and get in to the best school.
    Good Luck All

7. Drako

Drako Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I was there Feb. I called the admission office just now and was told that letters (good and bad) are going out some time this week. Other than that, they would not say anything more. Watch your mail box! Good luck everyone!