Any news from: UNLV, NYU or Columbia?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DazzlingSmile87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I haven't heard a SINGLE thing back from these 3 schools (other than secondary/fee-related stuff), from when I applied at the end of October.

Are the classes full already for these 3 schools/done inviting more people for interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

NYU interviews atleast through march so send letters and phone calls and keep your fingers crossed

Hi guys,

I haven't heard a SINGLE thing back from these 3 schools (other than secondary/fee-related stuff), from when I applied at the end of October.

Are the classes full already for these 3 schools/done inviting more people for interviews?

i too applied to all three of these schools late back in the day, but in early september. To give you an idea of the timing, Columbia granted me a February 26th interview....

Members don't see this ad :)
NYU sent me a rejection about a month ago. So at least you didn't get rejected...

sorry to tell u the bad news i went to interview at columbia on feb 18th....which was apparently the last interview date they had for this cycle...:(

UNLV meets today or tomorrow:xf:

UNLV meets today or tomorrow:xf:

Are they going to meet to send out a batch of acceptances for those who already interviewed? Or will they meet to choose more people to send invitations to?!
(I'm hoping for the latter lol)

Are they going to meet to send out a batch of acceptances for those who already interviewed? Or will they meet to choose more people to send invitations to?!
(I'm hoping for the latter lol)

I think for acceptances. they had S*** load of ppl interviewed:cool:

As far as UNLV goes, yes, they have an admissions meeting today, but said they can't let us know about any decisions (or lack of decisions, as my luck tends to be :confused:) until Monday!