SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

any news on late interviews from upstate or st. louis?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by hasy, Apr 14, 2007.

1. hasy

hasy Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 5, 2004
    hello,

i was wondering if anyone who interviewed at upstate or st. louis late (within the last month) has heard back anything yet. I interviewed at upstate on 3/19 and 4/2 at st. louis and despite their assurances that the admissions will not review my file for a while (4-5 weeks for upstate and 4 weeks for st. louis) i have a feeling that's how long it takes to get a waitlist/rejection letter....not an acceptance....

if anyone has experience with those schools please let me know if what they are telling us is true!!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. hasy

Oct 5, 2004
  4. Vano

Vano 7+ Year Member

Feb 26, 2007
    I interviewed with St.Louis in late october and got my acceptance in 9 days even though they said that it would take 4-6weeks.

5. justin5790

justin5790 5+ Year Member

Aug 16, 2006
    I interviewed at SLU a few days after you, and I have yet to hear anything. I sent them an email a couple days ago, but got no response.

6. hasy

Oct 5, 2004
    thats very discouraging.....

7. senioritaelena

senioritaelena Let's go 2+ Year Member

Nov 3, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    I interviewed at Upstate on March 21. My descision has been made ( check the status page for a row that says descion made). Yours must be made since you were before me. If you did not recieve a phone call last Friday you don't have an acceptance and are likely waitlisted. I called the school and they said that I wasn't on the call list, which means that I wasn't accpted, but could be waitlisted. I am just waiting for my letter in the mail. You will likely get a letter this week or next telling you if you are high priority waitlist or regular waitlist.

Good luck, I hope we both get in!!

8. hasy

Oct 5, 2004
    thanks for the info, i did check my status and a decision has been made which means i wasn't accepted.....goddamn it....