any news on late interviews from upstate or st. louis?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hasy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

i was wondering if anyone who interviewed at upstate or st. louis late (within the last month) has heard back anything yet. I interviewed at upstate on 3/19 and 4/2 at st. louis and despite their assurances that the admissions will not review my file for a while (4-5 weeks for upstate and 4 weeks for st. louis) i have a feeling that's how long it takes to get a waitlist/rejection letter....not an acceptance....

if anyone has experience with those schools please let me know if what they are telling us is true!!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with St.Louis in late october and got my acceptance in 9 days even though they said that it would take 4-6weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at SLU a few days after you, and I have yet to hear anything. I sent them an email a couple days ago, but got no response.

I interviewed with St.Louis in late october and got my acceptance in 9 days even though they said that it would take 4-6weeks.

thats very discouraging.....

I interviewed at Upstate on March 21. My descision has been made ( check the status page for a row that says descion made). Yours must be made since you were before me. If you did not recieve a phone call last Friday you don't have an acceptance and are likely waitlisted. I called the school and they said that I wasn't on the call list, which means that I wasn't accpted, but could be waitlisted. I am just waiting for my letter in the mail. You will likely get a letter this week or next telling you if you are high priority waitlist or regular waitlist.

Good luck, I hope we both get in!!

I interviewed at Upstate on March 21. My descision has been made ( check the status page for a row that says descion made). Yours must be made since you were before me. If you did not recieve a phone call last Friday you don't have an acceptance and are likely waitlisted. I called the school and they said that I wasn't on the call list, which means that I wasn't accpted, but could be waitlisted. I am just waiting for my letter in the mail. You will likely get a letter this week or next telling you if you are high priority waitlist or regular waitlist.

Good luck, I hope we both get in!!

thanks for the info, i did check my status and a decision has been made which means i wasn't accepted.....goddamn it....