Any news on NYCOM, PCOM, or MSUCOM???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvrgvup

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all! i was just wondering if anyone knows when these schools are going to stop seding out invites. i haven't heard a thing from them and every time i call they just say that my app is under review...if anyone has any concrete facts on when they're going to stop interviewing it would be really helpful......thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

PCOM stops interviewing after the first 2 weeks of April. I'm not sure when they send out acceptances or rejections but i've heard they'll be sending out acceptances not later than April 25th. I have no idea about NYCOM or MSUCOM..hope this helps!

I know that NYCOM interviews through the end of May and may even go into June this year! I hope that helps...if you call NYCOM, speak to Carmel...she's really helpful =) Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey nvrgvup,
I got word that my apps were complete at PCOM and MSUCOM many months ago and I haven't heard anything either. I'd hate to think they filled all their interview slots back in october. So don't feel bad if you havent' heard anything. I havent either. Everything is delayed this year so I bet theyre still going to award interview slots through spring and into summer. My friend finished his app to NYCOM about 1 month ago and already got an interview for next month. He has stellar numbers though (37 Mcats) so I think he's got a little more power than I do. I applied in October and I haven't heard anything. Hang in there. It sucks not knowing.

hi everyone! i wanted to give you an update on a few of these schools-i called msu today and they told me that they are finishing up their interviews this week, so if you haven't heard anything from them, they're probably not offering you an invite. nycom said that they are interviewing through the end of may as of now. i don't have nay definite info on pcom, does someone else know for sure? good luck!

nvrgvup,
I thought I heard that PCOM has it's last set of interviews this week. I just interviewed there last week, which doesn't bode well since it's so late in the game (14 of us were there...big group!). I'm not sure how many seats are left in next year's class, though. Anyway, they said they'd let me know by the end of April. Good luck to you...be persistent!!
~M~

PCOM last interview day is April 10th.

JPH

You should have heard from NYCOM by now, either way, if you applied in October. I would call to make sure that your application was not lost in the shuffle.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by nvrgvup:
•-i called msu today and they told me that they are finishing up their interviews this week, so if you haven't heard anything from them, they're probably not offering you an invite.•••••I have an interview at MSU COM on April 29th