Any of these schools still sending out interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brutus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
These are the schools I've heard nothing from and I'm wondering if there is still hope???

Finch
Jefferson
Keck USC
Loyola
Mt. Sinai
NYMC
Temple
UC Irvine (been on hold for interview since Nov)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i spoke to the admissions office at sinai a few months ago, and they said they were interviewing 'until late april.' if you need more information, you should call them...they're pretty upfront w/ info like that. good luck.

just got an invite from loyola and an email from finch teling me to be patient since they are definitely still inviting. i'm only interviewing for the waitlist in loyola however. i think uci is pretty much done with interviews. have not heard anything from mt sinai or nymc either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple will let you set up your own interview date. I got a letter from them 3 weeks ago but I declined their MD/PhD interview. Temple said they will wrap up the interview season on April 15. Good luck.

I received a Finch interview last week for a May date, but I declined it. UCI is going to be finished with interviews later this month. They have two interview groups per month, but I think that all the offers have been sent out already. Good luck everyone...

USC for sure isn't any more. I think the last interview date was today (not sure about the second sentance.

I just got back from an interview at NYMC and I believe they stop interviewing sometime around April 15th, so if you haven't heard from them by now, you're not going to, sorry... :(

Just to let everyone know,

NYMC sent me a invite to interview within the last week. So they are definitely still inviting:)

NYMC is still interviewing and Finch e-mailed me saying that they will be interviewing till early May.
Good luck!

Thanks!
For those of you who got emails from Finch, did they send them to you unsolicited? Or had you emailed to ask them when they stop interviewing?

finch is for sure still inviting b/c i just got an invite last week and it was for may 28 or something like that...i am not going to it....good luck i think they will be inviting thru june or at least the beginning of june.