• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

pharming0-6

10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Are there any Ohio Northern pharmacy students out there that could give ANY feedback on the school? I'm trying to make a final decision between ONU, Butler USIP and Northeastern. Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather, but I would like to know if your happy with the program? Is the campus life decent? Do you feel the professors are knowledgable and helpful? If you had to do it again, would you attend ONU? Thanks

ButlerPharm.D.

Honor Before Glory
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
If you're still not sure go on campus visits to the schools you are considering and try and get a better view of the what each program has to offer.

pharming0-6

10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Thanks for the reply. I visited all the universities that I'm accepted to-I just don't have any direct input from the current students at ONU-there seems to be very little info/feedback on this sight for ONU. Appearance-wise its beautiful and it scores huge points for friendliness...now I just want to learn alittle more about content :D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.