Any Ohio Northern Students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharming0-6

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Are there any Ohio Northern pharmacy students out there that could give ANY feedback on the school? I'm trying to make a final decision between ONU, Butler USIP and Northeastern. Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather, but I would like to know if your happy with the program? Is the campus life decent? Do you feel the professors are knowledgable and helpful? If you had to do it again, would you attend ONU? Thanks

ButlerPharm.D.

Honor Before Glory
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you're still not sure go on campus visits to the schools you are considering and try and get a better view of the what each program has to offer.

pharming0-6

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I visited all the universities that I'm accepted to-I just don't have any direct input from the current students at ONU-there seems to be very little info/feedback on this sight for ONU. Appearance-wise its beautiful and it scores huge points for friendliness...now I just want to learn alittle more about content :D

consultantrph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As an ONU graduate I'd say that they have a very good program. THey have an excellent NAPLEX pass rate. I'd recommend it to anyone, only drawback is expense.