ANY ONE APPLY TO ST.JUDES MED IN COSTA RICA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IRON_DUKE

MEDICAL RED NECK ROYALTY
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS APPLIED TO ST. JUDES SCHOOL OF MEDICNE IN SAN JOSE , COSTA RICA................

AND IF SO HOW DID IT GO.........AND DID YA KNOW THAT IT IS A ENGLISH SPEAKING PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING STUDENTS ?

LET ME KNOW SOMETHING ...........

MOX

Members don't see this ad.

Mox-
I was accepted, but decided not to go. I'm really glad. Apparently they are having some really tough times. They don't have a campus yet and the guy that was doing their admissions ripped them off. I would stay clear for a while. At least until they get their feet on the ground. Anyway, I'm not going no matter what. It's too risky for my blood.

HOLY MOLY !!!!! MAN I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY WERE HAVING A TOUGH TIME !!!!!

AND I ALREADY HAVE A PLANE TICKET DOWN TO COSTA RICA !!!!
COULD YA TELL ME MORE ....ARE YOU SURE AND ALL ??

PLEASE TELL ME MORE , CAUSE NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT BACKING DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MAN ,

MOX

just an fyi, i have heard that the school is having some trouble...eg, they have no campus and are not WHO approved yet. (i heard this on another board, <a href="http://www.network54.com/forum/4609" target="_blank">www.network54.com/forum/4609</a> from someone who went there. this board is crap, but it is usually on top of sketchy schools) so, if i were you, i would verify everything that the school says..for example, contact WHO and verify that they are approved, visit the school and check everything out before giving them any cash. it may just be that they are new and getting settled, but i would prob wait a year or two and let them get more established at the very least. it would be killer to go to school in CR, but it would suck to waste time and money, especially when there are established schools out there already. good luck!