any one consider getting a medically related tattoo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HAHA. especially if you do the Haka when you walk in the door. they will automatically accept you for fear of their life. the haka is pretty much the most intimidating dance ive ever seen. combined with tattoo face, you could easily take over the world.
Yeah, dude. Walking into the interview and launching right into Ka Mate would be hilarious. Might get you extra points if one of them's a rugby fan.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, dude. Walking into the interview and launching right into Ka Mate would be hilarious. Might get you extra points if one of them's a rugby fan.

haha.......walk in like the video below, then proceed to put on my suit and tie.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kd0kDxP04eI&feature=related[/youtube]

one of the docs who teaches at my school has a normal sinus rhythm ECG strip all the way around his upper arm (kinda like the barbed wire ones...) it actually looks really awesome, and you can only see it if he doesn't have his white coat on and his scrub top rides up a bit, but still, it's cool :oops:

personally I have no tats and don't plan on getting one, more piercings might be cool though...perhaps a bellybutton ring, anyone know if those things set off the metal detector at the airport??? :confused: :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have DO on one testicle, MD on the other, and my penis says "Which one is better?"

Make sure to engage every potential date in a serious discussion on the merits of each (profession) :laugh:

belly button rings don't set off metal detectors in airports.. i just got back from overseas and there wasn't a problem.. if you were for some reason worried though, they have plastic retainers

haha dont worry, this is all hypothetical. personally i would never get a tattoo of anything, i just though it would be a fun thread and to hear what people think. i'd be willing to bet that someone out there has a tattoo like that....

edit: the only tattoo i'd ever consider getting would be a ring around my ring finger when i get married. Ive seen it a few times before and I really liked the idea. Who knows tho, i'm 21, no time to worry about marriage!!!!
What if something happens and you get divorced?

And to answer your question yes, I am fully intending to get a medical tattoo, but I can't make up my mind between a few different ideas and locations.

What if something happens and you get divorced?

Meh. I'll worry about that if it happens. I also don't plan on marrying a person i've been dating for less than 3 months like so many idiotic people do, so i imagine my chances of divorce are significantly reduced.

p.s. do you mind sharing your medically related tattoo ideas?

Given how people tend to become cynical and get burnt out and that sort of thing, I was thinking of getting this:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

But, I don't know. It's a lot of text.

Meh. I'll worry about that if it happens. I also don't plan on marrying a person i've been dating for less than 3 months like so many idiotic people do, so i imagine my chances of divorce are significantly reduced.

p.s. do you mind sharing your medically related tattoo ideas?

Hey! people can fall in love in 3 months!

Get an Atom tattoo.

Hey! people can fall in love in 3 months!

Get an Atom tattoo.

highly doubtful. and if your retort is that you know someone who has been happily married for 10 years and got marreid after 6 weeks of knowing each other.......that is definitelyl not the norm. I would also argue that they were not "in love" when they got married. How could you possibly love someone you've known for less than 3 months. I've had longer relationships with milk cartons in my refrigerator.