Any one else on Loma Linda Waitlist??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m1prsche

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't find much on this site for the Loma Linda waitlist so I am starting a new thread. Is anyone else on their waitlist or know anything about how much movement there is on it??

Members don't see this ad.

Bump.... :( Anyone??????
m1prsche said:
I can't find much on this site for the Loma Linda waitlist so I am starting a new thread. Is anyone else on their waitlist or know anything about how much movement there is on it??

I'm on there too, but it looks like we already found each other on the other LL thread. Too bad nobody ever resopnds when someone asks about usual amount of movement on their waitlist. I'd sure like to know too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get this email today?...
"Dear Student:

As of today, there are required forms that have not yet been received for
your 2006-2007 Financial Aid Application. You may access all of your
required forms online on the Online Student Services system. Go to
http://www.llu.edu/ssweb and click on "Login". After logging in, select
"Financial Aid Menu", then "Aid Application and Eligibility", then
"Application Tracking Requirements".

Your financial aid award cannot be made until your application is
completed. We appreciate your prompt response.

If you have any questions please email or call our office. "

Booner said:
I'm on there too, but it looks like we already found each other on the other LL thread. Too bad nobody ever resopnds when someone asks about usual amount of movement on their waitlist. I'd sure like to know too.

Yeah I got that one too, took about 30 seconds to fill out.

That seems really strange to me. Of course that probably only includes people on SDN unless someone got info afterwards. That's just so late, it seems like they should have movement way before then considering they know how many spots they have to work with after the 15th. Looks like I'll be taking that internship and moving to Utah to do some climbing.

I got in off the waitlist yesterday morning, I got a phone call and I am now changing all my plans from moving to Philadelphia to moving to So Cal!!!!!