any one from u of toronto plz guide me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonibun

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
any one who is in international degree program in u of toronto please guide me regarding the application.As per the website they dont want CVs ,recommendation letter then how will they know what all we have done. any idea do we have to write an essay plz guide me.

Members don't see this ad.

sonibun said:
hi
any one who is in international degree program in u of toronto please guide me regarding the application.As per the website they dont want CVs ,recommendation letter then how will they know what all we have done. any idea do we have to write an essay plz guide me.

Well, I know for normal admissions to first year, there are no essays or letters of rec. Also, no CV is required. So I guess it's the same for their international program. UofT is all about your grades and test scores. You'll have an interview also - that'll be your time to show who you are. Good luck and just follow the instructions on the website. You could also just call them and ask them your questions.