Any One Going to NYU,this fall .Want to share Apartment.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

esr

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:clap: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Hi any one going to NYU uni for DDS this fall? I would like to know if u might be interested in sharing an apartment in Newyork.I am male and i am from INDIA,please contact me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I(female from India) will be atending NYU this fall and am looking for housing / females to share housing with me/ females with whom I can share housing(preferably from india)
I have no clue about how to go about this housing issue,whether we need to go for the school dorms or look for housing outside the campus etc.. if anyone knows any information please share , am intrested if anyone else(female) is looking for a room partner etc..Please share if you know any information.

Thankyou.

hi strong u can go to home.nyu.edu and register in their website with ur nyu id which will be ur ssn i guess u have to create ur profile first then u ll be alloted a username and pass word with which u can log into their website once u log in on the right hand corner of the screen there is a link called research ,click on that and then go to offcampus housing options u can do research on all the combinations available if u want offcampus housing.if u want dorm housing provided by uni iguess u recieved housing application from uni u can go according to that.let me know if u need any furthur help.:clap: +pissed+ :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
ESR,Thankyou for the reply.

Hi ESR,

Went thro. the website -housing etc..it was very very useful(Thankyou for the information) but was unable to find any indian roommates etc..any idea whether most students who r non residents of new york stay in dorms or out of campus houses?I was assuming it would be a reasonably easy task to find an indian female 'roomy' as i heard nyu has lots of indian students,but now I seem to be lost :-(

Thanks.
:(

hi strong
Regarding housing I have been searching for quite sometime.it is very difficult as they ask for u to be there in person, face an interview[for a decent and good apt].etc..where do u live.Rt now I am in CA.If u come across anythig let me know and I am willng share the apt with u[I am Indian female]:D

Hi
Yes, house hunting seems harder than I thought.I live in PA and would like to discuss this issue with you.Can u PM/email me your email address/Phone number please, if you dont mind.U can email me at [email protected].
Thanks.

Thanks for both of u for sharing ur experiences and feelings,i was taking it very easy ,now i should get to business and try to find some room mates,strong i have no idea,how it works for students in NYU,but according to my knowledge there should be a decent number of indian students.Please let me know if you find decent apartment complexes,I would like to know this because i will get an idea which area to look at for apartments.Again for reference I am male and am from INDIA looking for some one to share Apt with in New York.

thanks,
ESR

ESR: Will surely pass on any info. that I get.

VISHU: I sent you a PM..

Thanks.