1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Any one having problems entering more than 6 courses per session!!! AADSAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sam1234, Jun 5, 2002.

1. sam1234

sam1234 Member
    7+ Year Member

AADSAS says if you have more than 6 courses enter the 7th course in another session. When i'm trying to create a new session it says "Session allready exists".

Does anyone of you guys have the same problem!!. If you have what did you do???

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. The Extractor

The Extractor Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I remember reading something in the application instructions that you can download on the webpage about this. I think they said to leave the date blank and just add in the class. Check it out just in case

4. The Extractor

The Extractor Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Sam,
    The info you are looking for is on page 8, second column near the bottom of the page. This is in the application booklet.

5. sam1234

sam1234 Member
    7+ Year Member

Just now called AADSAS, according to them if we have more than 6 courses per session then they are asking us to fill it in the same session.

That means no 6 courses limit per session if you are filling out online.

Thanks