any one is taking WREB in San Francisco in 2016? Where can I rent instruments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hzleuven

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and rent cavitron? U of P doesn't offer any instruments rental service...

Members don't see this ad.

and rent cavitron? U of P doesn't offer any instruments rental service...
I do have Wreb materials for sale please email me if interested [email protected]
I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- with the sextants I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and endo bur 75.00
2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your composite and amalgam section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00 I will throw in some brand new burs
3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $80. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files by Dentsply free.
4. Columbia PVR 860 Typodont - 80.00
5. Natural teeth to be mounted in sextant tons of bicuspids and incisors 1.50
6. 2. Complete Perio cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00

I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please email me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

**I am selling them for about half price or less for some of the stuff. **
I am located in Los Angeles5 minutes from UCLA