Any online pre-med courses @ your school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeetleMSU

Deetle Bug Extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to take Biochem over in increase my gpa but my university doesn't offer it online. I would like to take it online because I have FT schedule for the next two years and could easily complete the work at my night job.

Thanks!

P.S. MSU has online course and they are excellent:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I want to take Biochem over in increase my gpa but my university doesn't offer it online. I would like to take it online because I have FT schedule for the next two years and could easily complete the work at my night job.

Thanks!

My tiny Nebraska school offers physics I & II online ONLY...life is good sometimes...:D

Many medical schools will not accept prereqs done via distance learning. There have been a lot of threads on this, so you can search it if you're interested. Caveat emptor...

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks!

I was just looking today and noticed that the New England School of Osteopathic medicine has an online biochem class.

I took the online biochem course at UNE that Krisss17 is talking about and I highly recommend it. Very organized, and is fully accredited. But don't expect a walk in the park, it's a very rigorous course...

Thanks for all the great information everyone :thumbup: