Any opinions on USC??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayoon80

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of applying to USC on the AADSAS correction forms, since I heard they have a pretty strong program. Have you guys visited this school? how is it? Do they have a good program? any negative aspects? Let me know~! thanks ^_^ :p

Members don't see this ad.

I am a first year dds student at USC. I personally like the PBL curriculum at USC. HOwever, that is not to say that there isn't some major drawbacks to the program. Basically it is self motivated learning with no professors lecturing you. You and your group members decide what is important and what isn't to study. I know it sounds fishy but you have to try it out. If you never liked getting lectured in undergrad, fell asleep in lectures, or never went to class like me, you might like it.

SC

I had been to USC (Advance standing program ) , I found their orientation to be below stands , they didnt show us around & were not approachable ,,, I went there as i heard good things abt the school but now Iam totally confused ..