any Oregon Dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Doctors:
hope you all doing great. Is there any Oregon Dentist in the house please let me know, coming from another state I have a couple of questions.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a resident at OHSU. Fire away.

nopo:
thanks for your reply, coming from another state and have a limited of time, I was wondering if in your state, Dental hyginist can do these functions?
1. A dental hygienist may temporarily recement a permanant crown for a pt. if the dentist is not in the office.
In Idaho we can't, I was wondering if in Oregon you can do that
2. A dental hygienist may place and remove matrix retainers for alloy and composite restoration.
not allowed in Idao, what about Oregon?

Members don't see this ad :)
nopo:
thanks for your reply, coming from another state and have a limited of time, I was wondering if in your state, Dental hyginist can do these functions?
1. A dental hygienist may temporarily recement a permanant crown for a pt. if the dentist is not in the office.
2. A dental hygienist may place and remove matrix retainers for alloy and composite restoration.

nopo:

http://www.oregon.gov/Dentistry/regulations.shtml

google it bro.

thanks alot bro