any other aug mcaters with no interivews yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

hey not that imr really expecting any, but i havent got any interviews and i was aug mcater.. any otehrs or am i the only bum here?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vm26

vm26 Member

Attending Physician
    I feel your pain, brother. Its almost like I didnt even apply. But I havent received rejections either so can't complain too much.

4. ayj

ayj Member

august MCAT for the first time. submitted my AMCAS sep 30th and verified mid October. applied 20 schools and no interviews but also no rejections.

Anton

5. lola

lola Bovine Member

although i do have one interview (hang in there... just got it today so they're coming), i have 3 rejections already! be patient :D ha ha! easier said than done.

i submitted amcas in june, so my apps have been complete for a while now...

6. ayj

ayj Member

august MCAT for the first time. submitted my AMCAS sep 30th and verified mid October. applied 20 schools and no interviews but also no rejections.

Anton

7. arktec

arktec Member

definitely hang in there wallstreet...there are a lot of people without interviews yet but remember schools will be interviewing all the way thru march. August MCATers (such as myself) will be a couple months behind the rest of the pack, but we'll get there just the same!:cool:

8. opus03

opus03 Senior Member

First time Aug MCAT, completed AMCAS in mid-August, verified early September. No interviews yet and no rejections...although I may not get any interviews I am sure it didn't help that I have been very lazy with my secondaries...just mailed the last of them last week!!

9. Biscuit

Biscuit Junior Member

I haven't received any interviews and have about 2-3 rejections. This is starting to suck.:D

10. lll505

lll505 Senior Member

I'm trying not to get too bummed about it and to be patient but it seems like everyone I know has been interviewing. Is it normal for Aug MCATers that had secondaries complete when our scores were received not to hear until Dec?

Some days I just feel like saying screw it, but then I see good news like the fact that Tweetie got an interview and the process seems maybe okay. I'm so poor these days too, I can't even turn my last secondary in b/c I can't use credit card!

11. siempre595

I'm waiting to hear something, anything! from 13 schools. I'm starting to worry, but then I see that a lot of people are waiting. I think we're just gonna have to be patient, we're in the late pool. sigh :confused: