Any other August MCAT'ers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matth87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just signed up to take my MCAT on August 14th. Cracked my old MCAT books about two weeks ago.

I have taken the MCAT once before, but I took it before I had any of my biology courses under my belt.

Just wanted to extend a friendly good luck to all my august MCATers.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just signed up to take my MCAT on August 14th. Cracked my old MCAT books about two weeks ago.

I have taken the MCAT once before, but I took it before I had any of my biology courses under my belt.

Just wanted to extend a friendly good luck to all my august MCATers.

August 6th-er right here! Good luck with your preps =)
If you want, you can check out the thread I started for 08/06/2009 ... that's where my story lies :luck:

21st... started BR genchem/physics a few days ago :)

August 21st... this Friday! Here it goes!!! BTW, is it bad that I did not look at a single MCAT question today? What are people doing in their final days before test day? Good luck everyone!

Like I said above, I'm taking it this Friday. I'm going to do my final practice exam tomorrow morning under testing conditions. On Thursday, I'll be reviewing things that require rote memorization before taking the evening off. I'll probably take a looong run and watching some top 10 NBA clips on youtube before heading to bed. Just gotta stay relaxed.

Edit: Oh yeah and avoid SDN.

i didn't do anything this past weekend mcat related and now i think i should have lol. I'm just reviewing stuff and taking AAMC 10 tomorrow and then Thursday just look over a few things and friday take the test..