Any other July 27th or 28th test takers out there awaiting their scores on Tuesday 08/29?

• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

MTRN406

Feb 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Just curious to see if I'm the only one agonizing over Tuesday's upcoming score release? Seems to be a fairly unpopular date, as everyone who posted in the July MCAT thread looks like they took it earlier in July. The last month has been torture. I'll find out Tuesday if I'm applying this cycle or waiting until next year. Good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 1 user

CloverBale

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Me. This is my second MCAT attempt and I'm pretty sure I got a way worse score. Oh, and I'm currently in the application cycle. YAY me. The anxiety of waiting for this score is unbearable! My stomach is just churning thinking about it.

Reactions: 1 user

MTRN406

Feb 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Me. This is my second MCAT attempt and I'm pretty sure I got a way worse score. Oh, and I'm currently in the application cycle. YAY me. The anxiety of waiting for this score is unbearable! My stomach is just churning thinking about it.

Did you take it on the 27th or 28th? I took it the 28th. The C/P section was unreal.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.