Any other July 27th or 28th test takers out there awaiting their scores on Tuesday 08/29?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MTRN406

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if I'm the only one agonizing over Tuesday's upcoming score release? Seems to be a fairly unpopular date, as everyone who posted in the July MCAT thread looks like they took it earlier in July. The last month has been torture. I'll find out Tuesday if I'm applying this cycle or waiting until next year. Good luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Me. This is my second MCAT attempt and I'm pretty sure I got a way worse score. Oh, and I'm currently in the application cycle. YAY me. The anxiety of waiting for this score is unbearable! My stomach is just churning thinking about it.

Reactions: 1 user
Me. This is my second MCAT attempt and I'm pretty sure I got a way worse score. Oh, and I'm currently in the application cycle. YAY me. The anxiety of waiting for this score is unbearable! My stomach is just churning thinking about it.

Did you take it on the 27th or 28th? I took it the 28th. The C/P section was unreal.

Members don't see this ad :)