Any other transfer student still waiting to hear from Buffalo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladybugs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Buffalo is the only school I am still waiting to hear from. I recently learned they give most of their spots to their pre-pharm students, and any seats left to transfer students. Is anyone in the same boat I am? I called a while back and was told I was on hold, but nothing since then :(

fathom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you.

ladybugs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Fathom. I was beginning to think I was the only one....Are you on hold too? They seem to not give out much information when I call to check on my status.

honeykrown

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear from them maybe becuase i told them to wait for the results of my Jan PCAT rather than using the Oct PCAT in making a decision

Hosstheboss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just heard from them about a week ago for interview. It came through the email so keep checking your email. Good luck guys.

fathom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Fathom. I was beginning to think I was the only one....Are you on hold too? They seem to not give out much information when I call to check on my status.

I haven't heard anything since I applied.

I just heard from them about a week ago for interview. It came through the email so keep checking your email. Good luck guys.

When was your application completed?

Hosstheboss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was complete a long time ago I think not sure of how to find out the exact date short of calling them.

fathom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was complete a long time ago I think not sure of how to find out the exact date short of calling them.

It would say on PharmCAS when they received everything, right?

Hosstheboss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It looks like 9/7/2006 it was recieved and updated Jan 16 2007