Any out-of-staters heard from Texas COM?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by San_Juan_Sun, Oct 1, 2002.

1. San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun Professor of Life

Resident [Any Field]
    Just curious. I've had my secondary in since the end of August, but TMDSAS had jacked up my file. (On a side note, did anyone else have tons of random changes to their TMDSAS app after they submitted? It really sucked, and it happened to several portions of my app. To their credit, the TMDSAS staff were right on top of it, and very helpful.)

So I know that TCOM has had my app transmitted, I think on Sept. 11th actually. I'm sure that they have been working through some of their EDP applicants and Texas residents. As I'm aware that they'll only take a dozen or so non-residents, I was wondering if anyone has heard from them about interviews yet. I've only heard great things about TCOM, and while I'm not desperate yet, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tan Son Nhat

Tan Son Nhat Member

Hey...

I was at TCOM on Sept 20 or so.. There were only four interviewees that day. From my recollection, there was one person from Arizona, so they must be inviting out-of-staters too.

Hope that helps.