Any PCAT tutor in Chicago?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Superman22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If so please respond (for later '06 not Jan test date). Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody out there to tutor me for PCAT in Chicago? Someone who took PCAT with high average (80 and above) last two years would be preferred. Thanks

Hey, Im not sure where you live in chicago, but my girlfriend went to a PCAT prep course at midwestern university (they have two a year) and liked it. It was around $300 or so. She also got the name of a biology prof, at a community college in S. Holland, that runs the pre-pharm club there. He is awsome from everything I have heard. When she gets home I will get his name and post it for you.

Also, what specifically do you need help with? I took the PCAT and got a 94 so let me know if I can help you in any way!

Be

Hey I'm looking for a PCAT tutor, i can pay about $20/hr. could you help me prepare for the test? please email thomashornb (at) gmail (dot) com

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm no pcat tutor, but I'm looking to retake the exam in November and could study with someone.

I'm no pcat tutor, but I'm looking to retake the exam in November and could study with someone.

I'm taking it in November as well. What resources are you using to study? Btw, have you been able to find any volunteering opportunities in the pharmacy around the Chicago area?

I'm taking it in November as well. What resources are you using to study? Btw, have you been able to find any volunteering opportunities in the pharmacy around the Chicago area?

I'm currently using the Crack the PCAT software. Quite effective I must say. But to answer your question on volunteer opportunities, I haven't been able to find any around the Chicagoland area. Where do you reside? I'm from the North Suburbs.

I'm currently using the Crack the PCAT software. Quite effective I must say. But to answer your question on volunteer opportunities, I haven't been able to find any around the Chicagoland area. Where do you reside? I'm from the North Suburbs.

I've heard good things about Crack the PCAT! Good luck studying! I live in the city actually!