Any PCOMers know if the admissions committee met this month yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdrtoledo

Pharm Delicious
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at the beginning of the month and am waiting on a letter. I called the school so I could save a couple hundred dollars on a flight to another interview. The person that answered the phone said she was not allowed to release that information (wether or not they met). Anybody wanna hook a brother up?

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard from a VERY reliable source that the committee has just met, and we should be hearing very soon.

i just interviewed at PCOM yesterday. they havent met yet and wouldn't say when, but you got the feeling that it was gonna be at the end of the month. i know there was a batch of acceptances sent out around the first of this month. so they are either meeting at the end of January or beginning of Feb.

Members don't see this ad :)
God I love this board!!! It always comes through. Thanks gelle & grk! :clap:

Hey Toledo, i just found out today that people started getting acceptance letters today. i got an email from a guy who interviwed with me on wednesday the 23rd, and he just got his letter today, two days later! he lived 15 minutes from the school though. i guess they are out in the mail now. shoud be anyday now. good luck!!

When is the next meeting scheduled?

Do they meet on a monthly basis?

Just curious...I have some friends interviewing within the next few weeks.

JPH