Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2010
Status
Psychologist
as you read this message you will not want to push back as you are curious of the help i am in need of and i require for my own good.

because i dont care of how i represent myself here is because of my personality and my current mood i am tired and what not but lets skip to the point.

compare me to ur average human and u will either look in disbelief or disgust the way my mind functions. a person can see through his/her own perspective but the way i see their perspective is 50:1 i can see many different ways and i process things very differently and my experiences of life at my current age isn't what any living human being should have encountered or experienced. because of what happened it made me to the person i am and how i think and analyze things. i do not live life 1 day at a time or 1 hr, i live it at less then 1 second at a time. every second that goes by my mind processes all the things around me and what movements i make and what next move i should do based on instincts and reflexes. and i also am a very deep thinker so i always think 10 seconds ahead into the future to make sure i am safe and not making any life threatening decisions and whatnot. if i try to complete the rest of what i write ill be up for few days. but if someone thinks they can help in anyway please do. also my past life experience also made me up to who i am and it doesn't affect my current or future life. i am a very sophisticated 18 year old in a simple body, but the things i leave in my past are very complicated. if anyone is interested in this project or so please PM me ill give u the details or u can send me some info

erg923

Regional Clinical Officer, Centene Corporation
10+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2007
Louisville, KY
Status
Psychologist
Your post is rambling and makes no sense, thus, I dont even know what your question is.....

However, if this is some kind of homework assignment help request, this is explictly against SDN forum policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.