da_donut

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Status
Hi,

I was wondering if there are any students in pharmacy at UofA out there....it seems american school discussions are what make up the majority of the forums.

Seveneighty

ego sum venenum
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2005
Canada
Status
Pharmacy Student
Check this thread if you haven't already: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=297479

I know there's some pre-pharm or pharm applicants at the U of A on this forum, but I don't know of any actual pharm students here.. hopefully I will be one soon as I'm currently on the waitlist. :scared:

About the Ads
OP
da_donut

da_donut

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Status
xtv said:
yaaa go UA!
Are you in UofA pharm? I didnt think I'd get any replies. I need some advice from one please let me know if you are

xtv

10+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status
da_donut said:
Are you in UofA pharm? I didnt think I'd get any replies. I need some advice from one please let me know if you are
I will be starting my first year this september, so I don't know I'll be of any help.

OP
da_donut

da_donut

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Status
xtv said:
I will be starting my first year this september, so I don't know I'll be of any help.
I'll PM you

vqanh

10+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton, Canada
Status
Pharmacy Student
May I know your stats, if you dont mind, XTV? :D Any volunteer experience? I just want to know in order to prepare myself next year :oops:
Oh and what year are you in?

RyanMaverick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2006
British Columbia
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Actually going to UBC for Pharm, but I went to UofA for two years if you have any questions regarding the campus or residence (stayed in Lister for both years).

About the Ads