Any pharmacist graduated from colorado pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunflower2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a pre-pharmacy living in colorado. My whole family is in this state and I'd like to apply there but I'm not sure about the salaries of its graduates given the amount of huge student loan. I'd really appreciate it if someone can give me some information here. :)

How did you like the school? What is the starting salary to pay off debt? The statistics given from the school says $22 to $25 per hour which is only half of the national average for a PharmD. Is it a good school?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you will get anyone to admit to that large a lapse in judgement...maybe...:smuggrin:

Oh yeah....Try a search first. Nearly every question you can think of has been asked on here a thousand times...especially questions concerning debt and starting salary.

most of the oldies pharmacist have a bs degree, but now it's pharmD program only due to the changes....also i heard they're not minority friendly

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mean the schools are not minority friendly or the employers are not minority friendly?

most of the oldies pharmacist have a bs degree, but now it's pharmD program only due to the changes....also i heard they're not minority friendly

Not minority friendly?
Are you talking about U of Colorado or the whole pharmacy schools?