Any Pregnant student at UHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

srh

I just wanted to know if there is any pregnant student out there and how did they do it thru medical school? You can email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I can't give their email addresses over the internet, but at least two women in my class at UHS (2006) have had babies so far, and neither one fell behind. It can be done.

someone in my class just had a baby on friday. We'll see whether she keeps up. I'm sure she will, she's an intelligent, capable woman.

wbdo

Members don't see this ad :)
As the other two posts said, it can totally be done. The women in my class who have had children have really impressed me. The nice thing is, they will bring their kids to class with them if necessary and the whole class really embraces the kids. I know they've all had a lot of outside support, but it can definitely be done.
D:)

hi srh,
i don't go to uhs, but i had a baby in my first year. if you haven't already, you need to check out www.mommd.com. there you will find lots of info on this topic and lots of support if you are now or intend to be pregnant anytime soon!

Thankyou for all your support. I did go to mommd website. Thankyou for the suggestion. It was wonderful.