Any regular decision MCG kids out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone applying to MCG non EDP around here? did anyone else JUST get an application complete letter, even if you sent all your stuff in over two months ago? Somehow, i get this STRANGE feeling my chances at this school are greatly reduced being in the regular applicant pool...... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I'm applying MCG non EDP. Everybody gets that letter to let you know that they're about to get to your file for interview decisions. They pretty much interview all Georgia residents, so don't worry unless your stats aren't that great, but hey, they have let people in with a 24. Good luck with your applications by the way.

DW,

You heard anything yet? I've got some buddies applying and was just curious ifyou knew how they are processing the regular applications..

Rampant

Members don't see this ad :)
i got an interview offer for october 25th sometime around october 16th. i couldn't go since i was already scheduled to be i nyc, but i'm rescheduled for december. they are definitely moving down there

yeah mcg is really...slow...i'm still waiting for an interview...at least it's good to know that their class size is large.