Any regular decision MCG kids out there?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DW, Oct 11, 2002.

1. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
    anyone applying to MCG non EDP around here? did anyone else JUST get an application complete letter, even if you sent all your stuff in over two months ago? Somehow, i get this STRANGE feeling my chances at this school are greatly reduced being in the regular applicant pool...... :rolleyes:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. onit

onit Junior Member

Hey,

I'm applying MCG non EDP. Everybody gets that letter to let you know that they're about to get to your file for interview decisions. They pretty much interview all Georgia residents, so don't worry unless your stats aren't that great, but hey, they have let people in with a 24. Good luck with your applications by the way.

4. Rampant

Rampant Member

DW,

You heard anything yet? I've got some buddies applying and was just curious ifyou knew how they are processing the regular applications..

Rampant

5. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
    i got an interview offer for october 25th sometime around october 16th. i couldn't go since i was already scheduled to be i nyc, but i'm rescheduled for december. they are definitely moving down there

6. nkow

nkow bouncin' here and there

Resident [Any Field]
    yeah mcg is really...slow...i'm still waiting for an interview...at least it's good to know that their class size is large.