• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

any sackler post interview rejections?

kbs

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
  1. Medical Student
    I have a sackler interview coming up, and it seems as though most people who were rejected were not offered an interview. Does anyone know how many they interview versus how many they accept? Has anyone been rejected post interview? Thanks.

Mace

10+ Year Member
    May 23, 2006
      Hi

I am sure that if you were granted an interview you do have a very very good chance of being accepted.

However I do know more than one person who was rejected post inteview. The bottom line is that Sackler is competative to get into - despite what others may say.

Just keep in mind that they obviously saw enough potential in your application to seriously consider you thus far - this should give you confidence that you can rock that interview.

Good luck:luck:

About the Ads

Ralphy

Ralphy
      10+ Year Member
      Aug 10, 2006
      CA
      1. Pre-Medical
        I interviewed with Sackler in early February. I was told that I should hear after Passover.

Called today and was told that I should hear late April - early May. Is this a sign of rejection?

To people who received acceptances: When did you interview?

kbs

10+ Year Member
        Jan 9, 2007
        1. Medical Student
          I interviewed with Sackler in early February. I was told that I should hear after Passover.

Called today and was told that I should hear late April - early May. Is this a sign of rejection?

To people who received acceptances: When did you interview?

I was notified via email that I had an interview Feb 1st but I didn't interview until March 5th because I was out of the country. Good luck!

Dbz0423

10+ Year Member
          7+ Year Member
          Apr 28, 2006
          1. Pre-Medical
            my science gpa is 3.8 and my overall is 3.7 and i got a 31 on the mcats...they told me to check back in june theyll know more...i have no idea what anyones chances are really...theyre not helpful at all and theyre very vague about everything. did u apply late? i know i did that might be a reason i dont know

Doctorman

TouroCOM-NY
            10+ Year Member
            Aug 17, 2006
            New York
            1. Medical Student
              my science gpa is 3.8 and my overall is 3.7 and i got a 31 on the mcats...they told me to check back in june theyll know more...i have no idea what anyones chances are really...theyre not helpful at all and theyre very vague about everything. did u apply late? i know i did that might be a reason i dont know
              that is not a bad I dont get why you would be on wait list perhaps they are really compet. school.

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.