Any school has preference for a specific day during a week for interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuwhenucme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry I may ask this question a little earlier....

I am taking 1-2 classes next Fall, so I wonder if any D.O. school have preference to do interview on certain day during the week. I read posts here saying Tuoro NV only do interviews on Mondays. I am not sure if any other D.O. school has the same rule (either Monday or Friday or other day). I have to travel at least for a day if I get an interview(hopefully) since I am not close to any D.O. school. Therefore, I just want to know this in advance so I won't have any conflict with my class schedule.

Thank you for your help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

SOMA does theirs on both Fridays and Saturdays. I don't know about the rest, but certainly your professors would be understanding if you missed a class for a med school interview :)

Reactions: 1 user
Yes that is true about Touro Nevada. Mondays and every other week unless a holiday comes up. I think LECOM Bradenton had interviews on Fridays but not sure if that is always true.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think for most schools it tends to be Friday or Monday...

Last edited:
KCOM was Mondays or Fridays. Touro-CA was Mondays or Tuesdays.

I can't remember very well with CCOM. I know my interview was on a Monday and Tuesday was an option but I feel like there were more dates? @ananasmed any other input?

KCOM was Mondays or Fridays. Touro-CA was Mondays or Tuesdays.

I can't remember very well with CCOM. I know my interview was on a Monday and Tuesday was an option but I feel like there were more dates? @ananasmed any other input?

I interviewed at CCOM on a Friday, DMU on a Thursday, KCUMB on a Monday, CUSOM on a Monday, WesternU on a Thursday, but I couldn't tell you what all the options were for any given school... once I scheduled mine, everything else poofed from my brain lol.

I interviewed at CCOM on a Friday, DMU on a Thursday, KCUMB on a Monday, CUSOM on a Monday, WesternU on a Thursday, but I couldn't tell you what all the options were for any given school... once I scheduled mine, everything else poofed from my brain lol.
Exactly! I scheduled my CCOM interview immediately and snagged one 3 days later and I barely remember anything else haha