Any Scientology Premeds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

L Ron Hubbard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a lot of threads for minority premeds/female premeds/Religious premeds. Those sorts of groups. I wanted to devote one to scientologists. I'm sure that is a large body of premedical students who are also considering medical school. I want to dedicate a thread to other scientologist who are taking the journey. If you have any questions, concerns, you can address those on this thread. I can answer some of the questions and I'm sure there are also other scientology premeds who are interested in offering their advice or opinions on here.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Xenu did it....there I just saved you $200K

Hail Lord Xenu! Hail Lord Xenu!

Again?

Here's a q. What should I do as a med student when I rotate through Psych?

Jump up on a table and act like a monkey.

Don't worry though, you'll learn all this if you go to the scientology med school. Tom Cruise teaches an excellent psych course.

I saw a lot of threads for minority premeds/female premeds/Religious premeds. Those sorts of groups. I wanted to devote one to scientologists. I'm sure that is a large body of premedical students who are also considering medical school. I want to dedicate a thread to other scientologist who are taking the journey. If you have any questions, concerns, you can address those on this thread. I can answer some of the questions and I'm sure there are also other scientology premeds who are interested in offering their advice or opinions on here.

I wonder how it will take for this thread to be closed.

I just had flashbacks of a south park episode where Tom Cruise locked him self in the closet.

"Tom, please come out of the closet..."

maybe the OP could be of some assistance, since he/she obviously has already found his/her way out of the closet.

-

Last edited:
"[...]Scientologists who are interested in accomplishing the major goals of Scientology – to become Clear and develop their capabilities as Operating Thetans – should expect to be investing heavily in their spirituality. Costs can vary considerably depending upon the needs of the individual, but a rough estimate suggests you’ll be paying $128,000 to reach Clear, another $33,000 to reach OT III, and an additional $100,000 to $130,000 to reach OT VIII, which is the highest level currently available."

lame Med School or super-awesome OTVIII?

i wonder if we can include this in our cost of living budget in finaid.

People who are idiotic enough to be scientologists don't deserve to be treated like regular human beings, much less doctors.

Someone should add a poll thread:

"Cost Consideration: Ivy League or State School + Reach OTVIII ??"

but the evil lord xenu had prepared for this!!!